Rajasthan Photography Tour 2021
Cost: AUD $7,750 | Trip Length: 21 Days
Date: TBA – Currently taking expressions of interest for February, 2021 Rajasthan Photography Tour
Trip Length: 21 Days
Cost: AUD $ 7,750.00
Cost Inclusions: Accommodation, breakfast & dinner, driver & 11 seater bus (like business class in a plane); English speaking guide; entry fees; cost of models in 3 locations; 2 bottles of water per day
Cost Exclusions: Flights (to Delhi and internal flights); personal travel insurance, drinks, lunch, tips (including tips for models you may choose to photograph).
Deposit Required: AUD $500.00 to secure your booking
Key Highlights of the Rajasthan Photography Tour
This photographic adventure captures not only the highlights of this culturally rich province of Rajasthan, but the small villages off the beaten track.
Throughout millennia of history, Rajasthan has seen the rise and fall of many states and civilisations, from the Indus Valley people up to the Rajputs. As a result, the region has become an eclectic cultural hub of Hindu, Islamic, Jain, and folk customs. Together with the surrounding areas of Northern India, Rajasthan had previously fallen under Vedic and Mughal influence, making it one of India’s most culturally vibrant regions.
- Our English speaking driver with 20 years Experience will look after us from Arrival to Departure
- Accommodation – selectively chosen by Julie for central location, allowing for early morning street photography
- Hotels with authentic decor, clean, comfortable and traditional, to soak up the emotion of where you are
- Restaurants with traditional and western food with a high standard of cleanliness and flavour
- Amazing Street Photography & portraiture in Old Delhi, the best location in the world, safely guided with local photographers speaking English
- Model shoots in selected locations including a Step Well and Ancient Jain Palace UNESCO listed
- Varanasi the birth and death place of Indian culture, with the sunrise and sunset rays as they caress the bathing devotees.
- Entry fees included into palaces and temples all varied like Rajasthan with diverse ethnicity reflected in its architecture & traditions, including Taj Mahal and camel trains of Jaisalmer
- Safari (2 experiences) by Rickshaw drivers/nature guides in one of India’s best Wildlife/Birding Parks
- Stay in the famous Birding Lodge, converted from an English Aristocrats rest house
- As we capture the highlights of famous cities, including the palaces and temples of Agra (Taj Mahal), Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Pushkar and Jasalmer
- The small villages inbetween the main featured cities provide the best subjects, stopping when we find a wedding or local activity, never possible on a conventional tour. Our driver is geared to look for such opportunities
- We find these small villages out of the way from tourist routes where the local hospitality will leave you in awe of their cultural pride
- Street Photography shoot with a local guide through the famous blue city of Jodphur
- Udaipur surrounding the Lake of Pichhola perfect for early morning shots of bathers or evening lights, slow shutter speed. Evening is a night cultural dance performance in an old temple in Udaipur
- Capture the vibrant bazaars of Bundi perched on the mountain under the picturesque fort surrounded by blue washed houses
- Sunset at Jaisalmer with silhouettes of Camels and dancing gypsies
- Visit small villages dedicated just to crafts like pottery, weaving or painting to experience the village working
- Take time out to shop at the amazing street markets India is famous for. Bring an empty suitcase
- Up skill your photography with everything from Travel Portraiture, Street Photography, Wildlife/birding, landscape, architecture and flash, to creative in camera images & HDR
- Complimentary photography lessons to any participant interested, or by Skype/Zoom session