East Africa Safari Photography Tour
Cost: USD $3,550 | Trip Length: 8 Days
Date: 2021 Dates TBC
Trip Length: 8 Days
Cost: USD $ 3,550
Cost Inclusions: Driver and guide, cook, safari van, fuel, meals, accommodation, bottled water.
Cost Exclusions: Flights
Deposit Required: AUD $500.00 to secure your booking
Optional Extra: Tanzania
Date: 2021 Dates TBC
Trip Length: 5 Days
Cost: USD $2,200
Cost Inclusions and Exclusions: As above for Kenya
Optional Extra: Balloon Ride over Serengetti
Cost: USD $770.00
Key Highlights of the East Africa Safari Photography Tour
- Visit some of Africa’s most incredible Safari Parks, including:
– Ol Petaja (rated as the most prolific conservation park for its wildlife);
– Lake Naivasha, where “Born Free” was filmed and the only location where you can walk free with wildlife;
– Amboseli, home to one of the most notable elephant populations in the world;
– Lake Nakuru and Lake Bogoria for the flamingos;
– We also visit a local tribe of Masai under Mt Kilimanjaro.
- We will travel in two to three safari vans (4 people per van) with plenty of room to move about with cameras and lenses.
- Our accommodation is twin share safari lodge or resort style located INSIDE most parks.
- No time restrictions – shoot a super shot – no need to feel bad holding up the group as they will want to shoot the subject too!
- Sunset locations chosen for photographers to shoot the iconic African sunset.
- May is post rainy season, when most animals have their babies with them.
- Visit Parks with a local Tour guide who has over 20 years experience in birdlife and knows great locations.
- Perfect English speaking guide.
- Great savings as safari booked directly using personally known local guide.
Optional Add-On Photography Tour (Tanzania)
- Ngorongoro Crater – Famed to be one of the wonders of the world. Wildlife wander around deep in the crater, many never leaving due to the steep sides. Our resort hangs over the edge allowing a spectacular view. On the way down the misty clouds hang over the crater, until the wildlife start appearing all around, from Rhinos, Hippos, Giraffes, huge Elephants and birdlife, surround us everywhere for the whole day. Many previous participants have said this location is the most amazing place they have ever been to.
- Serengeti – follow the migration (weather permitting) finishing with the most spectacular Hot Air Balloon ride floating over the Serengeti watching the wildlife roaming below