East Africa Safari Photography Tour
Cost: USD $6900 | Trip Length: 15 Days
This amazing tour is filled with enthusiastic photographers. Contact Julie to share this Once in a lifetime opportunity in 2025
Date: May 20th to June 3rd 2023
Expressions of interest are being taken (Jules@JulesMagic.com)
Trip Length: 15 Days
Number of Participants: 11 (1 Space Left)
Deposit Required: AUD $500.00 to secure your booking
Cost Inclusions: Driver and guide, cook, safari van, fuel, meals, accommodation, bottled water.
Cost Exclusions: Flights
As the famous quote goes, “The only man I envy is the man who has not yet been to Africa — for he has so much to look forward to” — Richard Mullin
Africa has a way of creeping into your heart and building a deep longing that draws you back to the continent. The best thing to do when you return from Africa is to start planning your return.
Why choose iPhotographMagic Tours and Tuition to experience East Africa?
IPM Safari Lodges are chosen for their outstanding quality and our lodge locations inside the safari parks, allowing IPM photographers to be on location at the prime lighting, sunrise, and sunset
- Our 12 photographers will share 3 – 8 seater safari vans which is so crucial for your photography, to have only 4 photographers per van.
- No time restrictions – shoot a super shot – no need to feel bad holding up the group as they will want to shoot the subject too!
- Sunset locations were chosen for photographers to shoot the iconic African sunset.
- May is post rainy season when most animals have their babies with them.
- Visit Parks with a local Tour guide who has over 20 years of experience in birdlife and knows great locations.
- Perfect English-speaking guide.
- Great savings as safari booked directly using a personally known local tour company
- IPM East African tour is the best quality with a price over half other photographic tours to less locations.
Key Highlights of the East Africa Safari Photography Tour
- Visit some of Africa’s most incredible Safari Parks, including:
- – Ol Petaja (rated as the most prolific conservation park for its wildlife);
– Lake Naivasha, where “Born Free” was filmed and the only location where you can walk free with wildlife on Crescent Island;
– Amboseli, home to one of the most notable elephant populations in the world;
– Lake Nakuru and Lake Bogoria for staying on location with the flamingos;
– We also visit a local tribe of Masai under Mt Kilimanjaro.
- We will travel in two to three safari vans (4 people per van) with plenty of room to move about with cameras and lenses.
- Our accommodation is a twin-share safari lodge or resort-style located INSIDE parks.
– Ngorongoro Crater is the world’s largest unbroken caldera in the world. It is often referred to as “Africa’s Garden of Eden,” and affectionately described as a fish bowl of wildlife. The crater is home to over 30,000 animals including the lion, leopard, rhinoceros, elephant, and hippopotamus of the Big 7
- Ngorongoro Crater – Famed to be one of the wonders of the world. Wildlife wander around deep in the crater, many never leaving due to the steep sides. Our resort hangs over the edge allowing a spectacular view. On the way down the misty clouds hang over the crater, until the wildlife start appearing all around, from Rhinos, Hippos, Giraffes, huge Elephants and birdlife, surround us everywhere for the whole day. Many previous participants have said this location is the most amazing place they have ever been to.
- Serengeti – Experience the grasslands on the Serengeti famed for its migration of wilder beast and zebra, giving us two of the Seven Natural Wonders of Africa, in 5 days.
- Ngorongoro and Serengeti and are two of the ten natural travel wonders of the world.
- We offer the option extra to finish with a “never to be forgotten” Hot Air Balloon ride floating over the Serengeti watching the wildlife roaming below. (US$599 not included)