Cuba Photography Tour 2024
Expressions of interest are being taken for the 2024 Cuba photography tour.
Date: TBC (CV19 safety permitting)
Trip Length: 14 Days
Cost: USD $3,800
Deposit Required: AUD $500.00 to secure your booking
Key Highlights of the Cuba Photography Tour
Cuba, with its vibrant rhythms, unique culture with unique, rich heritage, lush green landscapes, dotted with limestone pinnacles, is a dream location for photographers. Cuba’s photographic opportunities differ from any other country in the world and is becoming more popular to many aspiring photographers search for a country that is set back in time. Cuba is unique and the people are warm and so hospitable.
Join Julie for this 14 day photographic experience with a small group of only 8 – Expressions are being taken now..
Locations we will be visiting in our own bus, guided and nurtured by our photographic guide, David and our historical and cultural guide, Bianca.
- Old Havana – Street photography walking tours through the city of colour, old cars, historical buildings
- New Havana – Architectural tour through the Art Deco streets where tourists don’t normally visit
- Model shoot inside buildings of unique amazing character
- Model shoot with 2 hire vintage cards in chosen locations
- Old Havana Dance School Shoot – Photograph the local dance school with their vibrant, colours as they perform their Salsa dancing
- Old Havana Dance School Portrait shoot of dancers with one dancer for 2 photographers
- Street Photography Workshop in Key locations discovered by David, our photographic guide
- Vinales – gives us a total change of location as we take to the Cuban countryside in Vinales, famous for the Mogotes.
- We stay deep in the countryside surrounded by limestone pinnacles while locals farm with bullocks and carts
- Las Tarrazas – unique in the world as a designated a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO, home to Cubas best birding
- Trinidad – famed for its old town, winding streets filled with brightly coloured buildings and cigar smoking locals
- Player Larga – Site of the Bay of Pigs battle. We stay on the beach and visit a local home breeding humming bird
- Visit one of the famous, local Cinotes (sunken caves) ideal for underwater photography or just a unique landscape