Cuba Photography Tour 2021
Please Note: Bookings are now full for the 2020 Cuba Photography Tour.
Expressions of interest are being taken for the 2021 Cuba photography tour.
Date: 4th April, 2021
Trip Length: 14 Days
Cost: USD $3,800
Deposit Required: AUD $500.00 to secure your booking
Key Highlights of the Cuba Photography Tour
Cuba, with its vibrant rhythms, unique culture with unique, rich heritage, lush green landscapes and dotted with limestone pinnacles, is a dream location for most photographers. Cuba’s photographic opportunities differ from any other country in the world and is becoming more popular to many aspiring photographers in search of a country that is set back in time.
Join Julie for this 14 day photographic experience with a small group of only 8. Expressions are being taken now.
Due to popular demain, we will be running two tours in April, 2021.
Locations we will be visiting in our own bus, nurtured by our photographic guide, David and our historical and cultural guide, Bianca.
- Old Havana – Street photography walking tours through the city of colour, old cars, historical buildings
- New Havana – Archtectural tour through the Art Deco streets where tourists don’t normally visit
- Model shoot inside buildings of unique amazing character
- Model shoot with 2 hire vintage cards in chosen locations
- Old Havana Dance School Shoot – Photograph the local dance school with their vibrant, colours as they perform their Salsa dancing
- Old Havana Dance School Portrait shoot of dancers with one dancer for 2 photographers
- Street Photography Workshop in Key locations discovered by David, our photographic guide
- Vinales – gives us a total change of location as we take to the Cuban countryside in Vinales, famous for the Mogotes.
- We stay deep in the countryside surrounded by limestone pinnacles while locals farm with bullocks and carts
- Las Tarrazas – unique in the world as a designated a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO, home to Cubas best birding
- Trinidad – famed for its old town, winding streets filled with brightly coloured buildings and cigar smoking locals
- Player Larga – Site of the Bay of Pigs battle. We stay on the beach and visit a local home breeding humming bird
- Visit one of the famous, local Cinotes (sunken caves) ideal for underwater photography or just a unique landscape